“Advanced Programmable Load” VTB Model
University of South Carolina
- When natural coupled (layer 1) this model functions as a voltage (pressure, speed, ect.), current (mass
flow, torque, ect.), resistive, or power load.
- When signal coupled (layer 2) this model functions as a signal generator that can be used for
controlling signal dependent source models.
- The load is time dependent, and it is characterized by a look up table in an Excel
- The model reads values directly off the Excel spread sheet rather than from a saved data file.
- Optionally, the model can communicate directly with VBA functions in Excel to customize the loads