The consortium is a technical success. Important accomplishments include:
- Modeling and simulation capability that has been used by industry and the Navy in the design of new equipment and systems.
- Prototype development and testing capability that have contributed to the Navy's decision to fund at least three major development programs with industry.
- Technology and Software that is being adopted by industry for integration into the fleet.
- Workshops on modeling and simulation, reconfiguration, and power train technology that brought leaders of industry, government, and academe to discuss and stimulate technical advances in this area.
- More than 300 papers were presented to the technical community helping to establish U.S. leadership in this area.
- More than 50 students have received advanced degrees for research conducted in support of future electric ships.